Terms and Conditions
FanFlux Sponsorship Voting Challenge (hereinafter the “Challenge”)
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter of the Challenge is HX Entertainment Limited bearing company registration number C77290 and having its registered address at East 14, Level 7, Sliema Road, Gzira GZR1639, Malta (the “Promoter/Us/We”).
2. “You”, “Participant”, “Voter” shall refer to the persons participating in the Challenge.
3. Employees of the Promoter (including any subsidiary or affiliate company thereof), or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the Challenge or helping to set up the Challenge shall not be permitted to participate in the Challenge.
4. There is no participation fee and no purchase necessary to participate in the Challenge.
5. The Challenge shall officially launch on https://www.socios.com/fanflux as from 3rd December 2018 (the “Launch Date”) and shall end at 12.00am (midday) CET on the 17th December 2018 (the “End Date”). Any votes received after the End Date shall be automatically invalidated. The Promoter reserves the right to change the Launch Date or End Date as it may deem fit.
6. The Challenge consists of Participants voting for their favourite esports team which they would like to receive the sponsorship fees indicated in Section 7 below. The Sponsorship Fees are the only rewards linked to this Challenge.
6.You may participate in the Challenge as follows:
- Access https://www.socios.com/fanflux
- Log in using Your social media account (Facebook, Twitter or Google) – Participants are required to have a genuine social media account;
- Select your preferred esports team from the list provided;
- Confirm your vote by clicking on the ‘Confirm My Vote’ button;
- Valid submissions of votes are notified by a confirmation pop up message on the screen;
- The top three (3) esports teams having received the most votes as at the End Date (the “Winning Teams”) will be awarded the Sponsorship Fees as provided in Section 7 below. The Winning Teams shall be announced by the Promoter within thirty (30) days following the End Date of the Challenge and made publicly available on the Promoter’s Medium and Social Media accounts (under the brand ‘Socios’).
7. The Winning Teams receiving the highest number of votes (according to ranking) shall be entitled to receive from the Promoter the following sponsorship fees (“Sponsorship Fees”):
a. First Place – €25,000 (twenty-five thousand Euro);
b. Second Place – €20,000 (twenty thousand Euro)
c. Third Place – €15,000 (fifteen thousand Euro)
8. You may vote for your favourite esports team (from the list of teams selected by the Promoter) only once. Subsequent votes by the same Participant will be automatically invalidated and the first vote submitted will be the only valid vote.
9. The following persons are NOT eligible to participate in the Challenge:
- Legal persons. All participants must be natural persons.
- Persons under the age of eight (8) years as at the date of participating in the Challenge;
10. By entering the Challenge, You are deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
11. The Promoter shall in no case be held responsible for any votes not received for whatever reason, including but not limited to technical errors in telecommunication networks, internet access or otherwise preventing the voting process on the website.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the conduct of the Challenge and these terms and conditions without notice at its own discretion. Any changes to these terms and conditions will be notified to Participants as soon as possible by the Promoter by whatever means the Promoter deems appropriate.
13. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate details about this Challenge supplied to any Participant by any third party.
14. The Sponsorship Fees are the maximum reward amounts which the Winning Teams are entitled to depending on the voting process outcome. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Sponsorship Fees with any other reward of an equivalent value without giving notice. The Sponsorship Fees shall be allocated and used by the Winning Teams as the Promoter may deem fit in its sole discretion. Participants may not in any way influence the purpose, scope and allocation of the Sponsorship Fees.
15. Should any of the Winning Teams not claim the Sponsorship Fee or fail to comply with any reasonable conditions imposed by the Promoter for any reason whatsoever, then the Promoter reserves the right to offer the same Sponsorship Fee reward to the next eligible team having received most votes and thereafter until all three (3) Sponsorship Fees are claimed.
16. Any Participant reasonably suspected to act or be acting dishonestly, maliciously, negligently or otherwise carries out any act of willful misconduct will entitle the Promoter to take any action it may deem necessary in the given circumstances, including the invalidation of the vote of such Participant. The Promoter reserves the right to take any further action as a consequence of such wrongful acts committed by the Participant.
17. Only one (1) vote per Participant is allowed. All votes are to be submitted online via https://www.socios.com/fanflux. The Promoter shall automatically invalidate subsequent votes submitted by the same Participant.
19. The Challenge is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social media network.
20. Participants shall log in using the social media user account and therefore the terms and conditions of the respective social media network will apply and Participants are expected to read and accept them. The Promoter shall in no case be held responsible for any omission or commission of wrongful acts by any such third party.
21. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by You as a result of participating in the Challenge. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to the Participant or any other person’s computer or IT equipment relating to or resulting from participation in the Challenge.
22. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control (force majeure). Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
23. Our decision in respect of all matters to do with this Challenge will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. This Challenge will be governed by Maltese Law and participants to the Challenge shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Maltese courts.