Terms & Conditions for Matchday Ticket Giveaways
Terms and Conditions for the Matchday Ticket Giveaways (‘Giveaways’) provided by Socios Services Limited of 14 East, Level 7, Sliema Road, Gzira, GZR1639, Malta (the ‘Promoter’).
- The Giveaways will be run periodically as a method of awarding matchday tickets (the ‘Prize’) to Fan Token Holders of the relevant Socios partner. Each Giveaway will run for twenty-four (24) hour periods (‘Ticket Raffle Period’) as notified by the Promoter before the winner(s) are then selected (“Ticket Raffle Days”). The Ticket Raffle Days will be held at some point before the relevant matchday or day of the event.
- This Giveaways are strictly available only to Socios account holders who (i) own a minimum of twenty-five (25) Fan Tokens (‘Fan Token Threshold’) of the relevant partner throughout the Ticket Raffle Period (ii) complete the participation form [m1] provided by the Promoter and (iii) are available to attend the match and fulfill the Prize.
- Participants who choose to participate in the Giveaway shall have their Fan Tokens Threshold locked throughout the Ticket Raffle Period until the Ticket Raffle Day when the winners are effectively chosen.
- Individuals who win a Prize shall not be eligible to participate in any other Giveaway, of the same or other Socios partner.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
- The winner(s) of the Prize(s) shall be selected at random on the Ticket Raffle Day. The match and ticket type to which the Prize relates to shall be chosen at the sole discretion of the Promoter from the Socios Partners’ available match tickets.
- If a Winner does not respond to the Promoter to redeem the Prize within twelve (12) hours of being notified by the Promoter, then the Winner’s Prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another Winner in accordance with the process described above.
- Should the Winner(s) accept the Prize, he/she shall be obliged to attend and fulfil the Prize. In case that a Winner cannot fulfil the Prize he/she is obliged to inform the Promoter by no later than forty-eight (48) hours before the relevant match.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for any expenses which the participants or Winner(s) may incur in connection with the fulfilment of the Prize.
- The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Due to the recent outbreak of Corona Virus (COVID-19), should the delivery of the Prize be reasonably difficult to execute or impossible, then the Prize may not be delivered to the Winner(s) in which eventuality, the Promoter shall not be responsible for any expenses or damages whatsoever sustained by the Winner in connection with the Giveaway and the Winner shall not be entitled to an alternative prize unless decided and communicated by the Promoter in its sole discretion.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Giveaway is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the Prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Giveaway where it deems fit or it becomes necessary to do so.
- By participating in the Giveaway, participants accept and agree to participate in publicity material related to the Prize and this Giveaway which may include the publication of the participant’s name, age and image (including social media) both for Socios and for Chiliz social media channels and campaigns.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize except where it is caused by the gross negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Personal data supplied during the course of the Giveaway may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for the fulfilment of the Prize.
- The conduct of the Campaign shall be governed by Maltese law and entrants to the Giveaway submit to the jurisdiction of the Maltese Courts.
Socios.com is currently unavailable to US users.