Terms & Conditions (the “Terms”)
Please note: Fan Tokens are a type of utility token. They are obtained by exchanging them for the Chiliz cryptocurrency ($ CHZ), which can be purchased on the Socios.com app after downloading it. Before using crypto-assets (tokens), consider that: (a) their value can go down or up; (b) they are not regulated in most countries; (c) you may have to pay taxes on any profits made from their sale.
- This Campaign is called “The face of the Monegasque” (the “Campaign”).
- The promoter of this Campaign and Data Controller (for purposes of any data processing) is Socios Services Limited, 14 East, Level 7, Sliema Road, Gzira, GZR1639, Malta (the “Promoter”).
- The Campaign is open to participants who satisfy the conditions set out under the Clause 7 of the Terms. (“Participant(s)”/“You”/“Your”/“Yourself”).
- One (1) entry per Participant is permitted.
- The Campaign will run from the 23 rd September 2022 (the “Opening Date”) to the 03 rd October 2022 (the “Closing Date”). Anyone who attempts to participate following the Closing Date will not be eligible to participate and will not be considered. Notwithstanding with the foregoing, the Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to consider submissions made after the Closing Date.
- In order to participate in the Campaign, you MUST;
- Be aged eighteen (18) or over; and
- Take Actions (as defined below)
- Participants shall take below explained actions (“Actions”) and gain in return the following points:
- Send a video Clip of you celebrating a AS Monaco goal to the WhatsApp account (+356 99755188) during the Campaign period.
- Multiple user accounts created for the purpose of the Campaign will not be considered.
- Participation in the Campaign is free and no purchase is necessary.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility whatsoever for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
- Participants must have a Socios account to participate to the Competition. The promoter shall select a total of twenty (20) videos to be displayed on a Stade Louis II LED during a football match (“Selected Videos”). Also, the promoter shall award one (1) VIP ticket to one (1) participant (respectively the “Prize” and the “Winner”). The Winners shall be drawn from the eligible pool of Participants on a random basis. The decision of the Promoter is final. The Winners may be announced via the Promoter’s social media channels/platforms of choice.
- The Winners will be notified by e-mail, WhatsApp he/she used to participate to the Campaign. If the Winner does not respond to the Promoter within forty-eight (48) hours of being notified by the Promoter, then the Winner’s Prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another Winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to replace the Prize or part of the Prize with an alternative prize(s) if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so. Due to the outbreak of pandemic (including but not limited to Corona Virus
(COVID-19) and monkeypox), should the delivery of the Prize or part of the Prize be reasonably difficult to execute or impossible, then the Prize may not be delivered to the Winner in which eventuality, the Promoter shall not be responsible for any expenses or damages whatsoever sustained by the Winner in connection with the Prize.
- Any reward in relation to the Campaign shall be strictly limited to that described herein these Terms, and any other rewards, prizes or benefits are hereby being explicitly excluded, including but not limited to, any travel costs and accommodation costs, which costs are the sole responsibility of the Winners.
- The Prize shall be posted via express postage to the address indicated by the Winner but does not include postage to the following countries;
Burma Central African Republic Comoros Cuba Equatorial Guinea Falklands Guinea Bissau Iran Johnston Island Kiribati Korea, North Mayotte Island Myanmar Nauru Niue Saint Pierre Et Miquelon Sao Tome & Principe Sierra Leone Solomon Islands Somalia St. Helena Sudan Syria Tajikistan Tokelau Islands Turkmenistan, Republic of Tuvalu Wake Islands Yemen, Republic of
- Without prejudice to the above, if the shipment fee derived from the shipment of the Prizes exceeds 100 (hundred) Euro, the exceeding amount shall be paid by the Winners.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Campaign and the Prize is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms upon entry in the Campaign. The Promoter reserves, at its sole and absolute discretion, the right to, at any time, refuse entry, disqualify, or refuse participation to anyone in breach of these Terms and/or any applicable law.
- If a Participant uses fraudulent methods or otherwise attempts to circumvent these Terms, such Participant shall be discarded at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Campaign at any time where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize except where it is caused by the gross negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- By participating in the Campaign, Participants accept and agree that, as a condition of entry, they agree to participate in publicity and marketing material related to the Campaign which may include the publication of the Promoter (or any of its associated/affiliate entities).
- By participating in the Campaign, Participants accept, agree and undertake that all intellectual property rights (if any) regarding the video created by Participants shall be solely owned by the Promoter. The Participant, hereby consent to the use of his likeness, biography, picture and image related to his person, in photographs and video made by or on behalf of the Company during a football match and/or for any future marketing campaign. Participants understand that it will not be entitled to receive any payment in consideration for the use of details related to my person as set forth above, in the photographs and/or video whether or not it is displayed.
- The video shall not contain (in the Promoter’s sole and absolute discretion) any inappropriate, offensive or derogatory (or similar in nature) material, or material which in any way is in breach of any law or third party rights, including but not limited to, third party intellectual property rights or privacy rights. Any such video will be disqualified from the Competition and the Promoter reserves the right to take any action available to it at law and/or to report to the relevant authorities accordingly. Personal data supplied during the course of this Campaign may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for the fulfilment of the Campaign, for the selection of the Winner and marketing purposes.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this Campaign may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for the fulfilment of the Campaign, for the selection of the Winner and be used for marketing purposes.
- These Terms shall be governed by the laws of Malta. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms and/or the Campaign shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Maltese courts and tribunals, and the Participants of the Campaign submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Maltese courts and tribunals.
- Apple is not a sponsor or in any way involved in the promotional activities as contemplated in these Terms.
- The Promoter shall not be held responsible for the non-fulfillment or part fulfillment of any aspect of this Campaign in case the same is due to any third party.