- This Campaign is called “Win a Home $INTER Kit” (‘Campaign’);
- The Campaign will run from 21/07/2021 at 18:00 CEST until 28/07/2021 at 18:00 CEST as notified by the Promoter (“Win a Home $INTER Kit”).
Who qualifies for the campaign
3. This Campaign is strictly for users who:
- Are at least eighteen (18) years of age
How to participate
4. The Campaign will run exclusively on the Socios.com app.
5. In order to participate in the Campaign, you must:
- Follow Socios.com Instagram Account (@Sociosdotcom)
- Like the dedicated publication from the Socios.com Instagram Account
- Tag 3 Friends on the dedicated publication from the Socios.com Instagram Account
6. All entries after the Closing Date are ineligible.
7. Participation in the Competition is free and no purchase is necessary.
8. Multiple entries by the same users are not allowed.
9. There shall be a total of one (1) Competition winner (the “Winner”). The Winner shall be chosen at random by an independent panel of judges.
10. The Winner will be contacted via Instagram Direct Message on 29/07/2021. The decision of the Promoter is final.
11. The Winners shall be receiving one Official Inter Milan Home Kit (the “Prize”);
12. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any expenses which the participants may incur in connection with the fulfilment of the Prize.
13. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
14. If the Winner does not respond to the Promoter within twelve (12) hours of being notified by the Promoter, then the Winner’s Prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another Winner in accordance with the process described above.
Terms & Conditions
15. The promoter of this Campaign and Data Controller (for data processing purposes) is HX Entertainment Limited, 14 East, Level 7, Sliema Road, Gzira, GZR1639, Malta (the ‘Promoter’).
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
17. The Prize shall be posted via express postage to the address indicated by the Winner but does not include postage to the following countries;
|Burma||Central African Republic|
|Korea, North||Mayotte Island|
|Niue||Saint Pierre Et Miquelon|
|Sao Tome & Principe||Sierra Leone|
|Tokelau Islands||Turkmenistan, Republic of|
|Yemen, Republic of|
18. Due to the outbreak of Corona Virus (COVID-19), should the delivery of the Prize be reasonably difficult to execute or impossible, then the Prize may not be delivered to the participant in which eventuality, the Promoter shall not be responsible for any expenses or damages whatsoever sustained by the participant in connection with the Campaign.
19. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Campaign is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
20. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the Prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Campaign where it becomes necessary to do so.
22. By entering in the Campaign, participants accept and agree to participate in publicity material related to the Prize and this Campaign which may include the publication of the participant’s name, age and image (including social media) both for Socios and for Chiliz.
23. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize except where it is caused by the gross negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
24. Personal data supplied during the course of this Campaign may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for the fulfilment of the Prize.
25. The conduct of the Campaign shall be governed by Maltese law and entrants to the Campaign submit to the jurisdiction of the Maltese Courts.